(under testing and will be available)
What is Patient Portal?
Patient portal is your FREE, internet-based, Personal Health Record management system that enables you to
manage your medical records and communicate with your healthcare providers.
How does Patient Portal benefit me?
As a patient, going through the process of seeing a doctor can be quite cumbersome. Every new doctor you visit,
whether it is a dermatologist or just a general doctor, involves re-filling out paperwork. Sometimes, you may have
to go back to the doctor’s office to fill out additional information, or to retrieve results. Your doctor can access the
latest information from your record. You may also send your forms and other related information to your doctor all
through Patient Portal …while at the comfort of your desk.
What are the key features of Patient Portal?
• Pre-built Forms: Fill out all the forms you need.
• Appointments: Request, reschedule and cancel appointments with your provider online.
• Inbox: Communicate with your provider(s) through Patient Channel using Patient Ally’s internal Inbox.
• Document Center: Upload all medical documents once, and use the inbox to send them to your providers.
• Laboratory Results: View the latest lab results from your provider from your PC, anytime and anywhere.
• Vitals: View the latest vitals in charts from your doctor visits, or enter and keep track of your own vitals. A
Health opinion system will give you recommendations based on your vital history.
How to register your patient Portal --- we use Patient Ally for Patient Portal: to be followed
PATIENTS register for FREE at www.patientally.com
or call: 1-888-PHR-4all
or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website and clinic are HIPAA compliant